Thursday, March 15, 2007

Men and Devotion

Its really amazing! Most men are not able to devote themself to a woman, nor express themself emotionally towards her. And yet look how devoted they can be for a soccer/basketball team!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0rMe2Vyb9E

This is a chant by the fans of Panathinaikos. The symbol of panathinaikos is the cowgrass or clover. Thats what they used to call the chant magic weed. And there are I dont know how many thousands of people there screaming with blind devotion:

"It's a magic weed, give me a little bit to taste, to dream of my PAO and shout until God: My Panatha, I love you, like heroin, like a hard drug, like hashish, lsd, for you PAO the whole world is stoned, (or: PAO the whole world is high on you), the whole world. My Panatha, My Panatha, I love you, I love you, wherever you may play I will always follow you, I follow you, PAO here, PAO here, PAO there, PAO there, wherever you may play we will always be together, always together."

Omg...

And here is another one from PAOK fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fONyDesdPKc

2 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

I'm probably atypical. I have more fun being with a woman than I have sitting in a stadium. Anyhow, there are no major league baseball games in Europe, but lots of women ;-)

admin said...

Yes you are atypical. Or my observations are limited to the younger generation. :D Could be.